We, at Gliding Deer Ltd. (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Gliding Deer”),respect your privacy.
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you with the Services.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED FOR AMUSEMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THE SERVICE IS NOT A LOTTERY OR A GAMBLING ACTIVITY AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GLIDING DEER DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY PRIZES OF MONETARY VALUE.
AS AN ELEMENT OF THE SERVICES, YOU CAN OBTAIN VIRTUAL CURRENCY TO PLAY GLIDING DEER’S GAMES. THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY CAN BE PURCHASED FOR REAL MONEY OR WON DURING GAMEPLAY, BUT IT HAS NO CASH VALUE. YOU MAY NOT SELL, TRADE, TRANSFER, CASH OUT, REDEEM OR IN ANY OTHER WAY EXCHANGE THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY FOR REAL MONEY OR FOR ANY REAL GOODS. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT GLIDING DEER’S GAMES DO NOT COPY ANY REAL MACHINE FROM REAL-WORLD CASINOS, SO YOU MUSTN’T EXPECT THE SAME OR SIMILAR FEATURES, PARAMETERS OR RESULTS.
- Information we collect. We collect information you or you actively provide us in the registration and purchase process.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the App and provide you with the Services.
- Sharing the information We collect. We may share your information mainly with our contractors and service providers, strictly for the purpose of helping us with the internal operation of the App and Services and fulfilling your orders.
- Aggregated information.We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
- We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but these measures, just like any security measure, cannot provide absolute information security.
- Children privacy.You must be 13 years of age or older in order to use the App. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changesif they are material.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration.You can open an account and signup to the App via existing third party accounts (namely, Facebook account) used by the user (“Facebook Connect”), or you can play as a guest. In the event that a user uses Facebook Connect, then Facebook provides us, per our request, with certain information about such user as is stored in such third-party account, namely, basic information (nickname, full name, profile picture, gender, user ID, date of birth, list of friends and any other information the user made public) and game activity. Nevertheless, we DO NOT keep all of this information. We only store in our databases the following: profile picture, full name, home country and e-mail address (to the extent that your e-mail address is set as ‘public’). All other user information provided via the third party website is promptly deleted.
Inquiries.If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your full name, email address, mobile number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Information we automatically collect
Analytic Information. When you access or use the App as a registered user, we may use third party analytics tools to automatically collect information about your use of the Apps. This information includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the App, your interactions and user-interface clicks, the frequency and scope of your use of the App.
Device information. We may collect information about your mobile device, including its model, its operating system, unique device identifiers, browser you useits version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Services.
Cookies.When you access or use the Services, we may use industry-wide technologies such as HTTP cookies and/or Local Shared Objects (LSOs), commonly called Flash cookies, which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited. We also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Apps) each time you visit the Apps, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
The App is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YOU MAY NOT USE THE APP IN ANY WAY.
USING COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing you with our Services, including but not limited to, any in-app virtual currencies that you may have purchased;
- Operating the Apps and providing its features and functionalities;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the Services;
- Provide you with updates with personalized information regarding events, offers, information regarding Gliding Deer’s developments, new services, promotional and marketing materials, etc. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Apps;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Services.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the App.
SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers, suppliers, third-party vendors and partners in order to provide you the Services and operate, maintain and enhance the Services;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with our counsels, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Services and the App;
- If the operation of the Services is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
In any case other than the above, your information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
DIRECT MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENTS
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding additional products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Gliding Deer by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, responding to the e-mail transmitted to you and asking to be unsubscribed. In any event the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
RETAINING AND DELETING COLLECTED INFORMATION
We retain the information outlined above, for as long as you are using the Services. We may delete your information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above. If for any reason you wish to modify your personal information you may do so through the App. In the event that you want to delete your account please send us an e-mail to:email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such personal information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. In order to avoid any fraudulent behavior on behalf of the user we may retain your personal information for a period of one (1) year or as reasonably required, and in any event no more than the maximum permitted by applicable law.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
The App, by its nature as an online service, may store and process information in the European Union and in other various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer.
If we will transfer your information from within Europe to a jurisdiction outside Europe, it will be done to a company which is self-certified on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework or under the terms of a data transfer agreement, which contain standard data protection contract clauses.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the App will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date of the policy: May 25, 2018