Bingo Drive Beta
Release Notes version 0.87
Daubers, it’s been a long time coming!
Since the holidays started, we’ve been hard at work on a new version of Bingo Drive. Our world-famous App Page has been dashing out a lot of Freebies and giveaways, and even a bunch of cool little questionnaires were thrown, but we’ve been holding on to the really good stuff, and it’s finally time to share some of it with you guys! So, just a few minutes ago, we released an awesome update to Bingo Drive. This update is aimed mainly at providing you guys with even more Bingo Credits, so that you can enjoy more Bingo Drive, and we can enjoy more of your company! It’s a win-win situation!
- Introducing: Free Round — This one is really cool! Keep an eye out for Rooms that have the “Free Round!” bonus on them. Get a bunch of BINGOs in those Rooms and win Free Rounds in other Rooms. When you start a Free Round, you get to choose your preferred amount of Cards to play on. The Free Round bonus is a limited-time thing, so when you spot one, get in there and get those BINGOs!
- New: Share bonuses for friends — Did you just Level Up? Don’t celebrate by yourself! From now on, every time you SHARE a major event that’s happened to you in the game – be it a Level Up, or an Item that you got – you’re also rewarding your friends with the good stuff – Bingo Credits! So, the next time you get the option – remember: Sharing is Caring 😉
- Improved: Higher Rewards in Daily Spin — Know that lever you enjoy pulling on, every day? What if I told you that you can continue doing what you love, and get even bigger rewards doing it? Good news, Daily Spin just got better! We’ve increased the rewards you can win! Just play the Daily Spin, like you normally would, and win more, every day!
- Improved: All Car Prices — All Car Parts can now be bought for either Coins or Bingo Credits!
- Increased: Level Cap — You can now Level Up all the way to Level 200. That’s 80 brand new Levels for you to progress through!
- Various bug fixes and improvements to the game’s stability and performance
We hope that you like what we’ve done with the game, so far. After all- we do this for you and in response to your much-appreciated feedback. Having said that, let’s don’t stop here! Keep communicating – tell us what you like and what you would like to see improved. We cannot stress enough just how much your opinion is valuable to us.
All that’s left now is to wish everyone a warm 2016 (unless you’re one of our lucky AU/NZ players, in which case you don’t need my help) – and we’ll see you guys on the game floor! Daub on!
► SHARE this with your friends to spread the good news!