Frequently Asked Questions about the game
- How do I play Bingo Drive?
- How do I get more Bingo Credits?
- How do I change my Dauber?
- How do I add a Buddy?
- Where are my Buddy Requests?
- How do I invite my Friends?
- What is Jackpot?
- How do I Trade?
- Trade Up VS. Trade All
- Can I speed up or slow down the Caller?
- Is Bingo Drive available in another language?
- What is Auto Daub, and how do I enable it?
- How do the Power-Ups Work?
- How can I change my profile picture?
- Can I win real money from Bingo Drive?
- Which Rooms are High Rooms?
- What can I do with my Coins?
- What is a Card Booster?
- Can I transfer my Guest Account to another Device?
- Which Rooms have Bombs?
- How do I see another player’s inventory?
- How do I enable or disable the Daub Alert?
- My Sound isn’t working!
1. How do I play Bingo Drive?
- Please head to the Settings Tab, found on the upper right-hand corner of the Lobby Page.
Once you are in the Settings Tab, please click on the Tutorial Button, as this will guide you in how to start playing Bingo Drive.
2. How do I get more Bingo Credits?
- Bingo Credits can be purchased in the Shop, by clicking on your Current Bingo Credit Inventory at the top of Lobby Page. You can also Click on your Bingo Credits balance, anywhere in the Game, and the Shop will appear!
- Like and follow our Official Bingo Drive App Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bingodrive/ – We post tons of Freebies for all our players to Collect, which include Bingo Credits, Coins, Power-Ups and more!
3. How do I change my Dauber?
- A player can change their Dauber from within the Passport. Your Passport can be found on the upper left-hand corner of the Lobby Page.
Once the Passport is open, please find the Dauber Tab on the right, which has a Red Circle and Yellow Star. Have fun customizing your own unique Dauber!
4. How do I add a Buddy?
- In order to add someone as your Buddy, you’ll need to meet up with them in a Room. While in a Room together, use the Players list, on the right-hand side of the Game Screen (you may need to switch to the “Players” tab).
Once you have located the player you wish to add, click the green “+” icon next to their names. This will send them a Buddy request that they will be able to either Accept or Decline.
5. Where are my Buddy Requests?
- All pending Buddy Requests can be found at the bottom of your Inbox. Your Inbox can be found on the upper left-hand corner of the Lobby Page, by clicking on the Mailbox icon.
6. How do I invite my Friends?
- Players can only invite their friends when playing on a Web Browser or Facebook Gameroom. On the bottom right-hand corner of the Lobby Page, you will find the “Friends” Icon. From there you can invite your friends to join the fun.
7. What is Jackpot?
- A Jackpot occurs when 5 balls of the same color are Called consecutively. Everyone in the Room then receives the Jackpot callout, which in turn fills the Squares on your Cards with Bingo Credits, Coins, and Houses.
Daubing a square that contains these will award you with the respective bonus, which will be indicated at the end of the round.
8. How do I Trade?
- To send an Item or Puzzle Piece to a Friend or a Buddy, simply open your Passport, choose the Collections Tab (it has a Puzzle Piece icon on it) and choose the Collection you want to trade an Item or Puzzle Piece from, then click the Item or Puzzle Piece that you want to trade and hit the Send button. You’ll then want to select the Friend or Buddy to which you want to send the Item.
9. Trade Up VS. Trade All
- Trade All simply performs all available Trade Ups for you, instead of you having to Trade each Collectible up to the next.
So, for example: If you have 10x of Collectible #3 and 1x of Collectible #4, and you want to Trade Up to Collectible #5, then instead of performing 3 Trades Ups on Collectible #3 and one Trade Up on Collectible #4, you can just hit Trade All and the game will do it automatically for you.
10. Can I speed up or slow down the Caller?
- The Speed in which the Caller calls the Numbers cannot be sped up or slowed down.
11. Is Bingo Drive available in another language?
- Bingo Drive is currently only available in English.
12. What is Auto Daub, and how do I enable it?
- Players can choose to enable our Auto-Daub feature, which will automatically Daub the Numbers on your Cards for you, as they are Called by the Caller.
Auto Daub can be turned on from the Card Purchasing screen. After you’ve selected the number of Cards to purchase, a small toggle switch will appear beneath the counter that reads “Next round in…”.
You can also choose to enable or disable Auto Daub in the middle of a Round, and that would be done by using the Auto Daub button at the top of the screen, right beneath where the balls get called out. You can enable and disable Auto-Daub as many times as you like during the Round.
Please note that Auto Daub requires you to be a certain level to operate.
13. How do the Power-Ups Work?
- When playing Bingo Drive, at the top of the Lobby you will find your Currency Wallet. Your current Power-Up Inventory is displayed there.
Click on your Power-Up Inventory, and at the bottom of the Power-Up Tab, hover your mouse over each Power-Up for a detailed description of its benefits.
14. How can I change my profile picture?
- Your Bingo Drive account is linked to your Facebook account. Details such as your Profile Picture and User Name are pulled from the Facebook account that you connected to Bingo Drive.
(Please know Guest account cannot change their profile pictures).If you would like to change these details, please do so through your Account Settings on Facebook.
15. Can I win real money from Bingo Drive?
- Bingo Drive is a free to play game with no monetary rewards
16. Which Rooms are High Rooms?
- High Roller Rooms are indicated by a gold box around the Rooms Postcard. It is important to know that the gold box is only displayed on Web Browsers and Facebook Gameroom, and is not visible on Mobile Devices at this time.
These Rooms include Koh Phi-Phi, Black Mountain, Jazzle Dazzle and various Special Event Rooms.
17. What can I do with my Coins?
- In regards to Coins you have collected, you can use them to play the Slots and Scratch Cards found in any Room, purchase Auto-Daub, purchase a unique Dauber or certain Car Parts (found in your Passport) and even purchase Power-Ups.
We also offer the Golden Adventures Rooms, where you can play using Coins, and even win Bingo Credits!
18. What is a Card Booster?
- Card Booster is a feature that allows YOU to set the stakes! By boosting your Cards you can receive up to 4 Shadow Cards in a Round and win higher bonus payouts!
You also will receive additional bonuses on your Cards, more Chests per Round, and have a chance to win higher-level Spookies!
Please note that Card Booster is only available in select Rooms.
19. Can I transfer my Guest Account to another Device?
- It is important to know that Guest Accounts cannot be transferred between devices. Players must merge their account to Facebook in order to play on a different device.
Head to your Settings Tab, found at the top of the Lobby Page, and chose the “merge with Facebook” option.
20. Which Rooms have Bombs?
- Bombs are dispersed throughout the game in a handful of our Rooms. You can find Bombs in Black Mountain and Bingo Drive-In! Weekend Saga, Winter Wonderland and Fairy Forest contain bombs as well but within selected episodes.
21. How do I see another player’s inventory?
- Click on any players Profile Picture within a Room, and their Passport will appear. On the right-hand side of the Passport, there is a tab with a Puzzle Piece Icon.
From there you will be able to view the player’s entire current inventory. Please note some players may have their Profiles set to private, and you will not be able to view their Passport or Inventory.
22. How do I enable or disable the Daub Alert?
- Daub Alert is a feature only available during the Tutorial Phase and will be automatically disabled after a player has completed Level 10. It cannot be disabled manually.
23. My Sound isn’t working!
- If you are using a mobile device, please double-check that the volume is up and the device’s sound is on. If you are using a PC, please ensure your speakers are plugged in and the volume is up.
Furthermore, please check your Settings, found in the upper right-hand corner of the Lobby Page, and ensure that the Voice Level is at maximum.